Tracy Carrillo-Whitton has been employed by Smith Carrillo and Reeder since November 2001. She graduated cum laude from Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan, in May 2001. Tracy received her Juris Doctorate in 2001 from Thomas M. Cooley. She has been a member of the Indiana State Bar and the northern and southern district since November 19, 2001. Tracy is the current president of the Madison County Bar Association and is a member of the American Bar Association.
Tracy is married to Demmie Whitton and has two children, Gabrielle and Isabel. Tracy resides in Marion, Indiana, where she was born and raised.
- Criminal Law
- Divorce, Custody and Support
- Adoption & Guardianship
- Expungement and Sealing of Criminal Records
- Personal Injury
- Estate and Wills
Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Juris Doctorate - 2001
- Honors: cum laude
- Indiana State Bar
- Indiana northern district, Member
- Indiana southern district, Member
- Madison County Bar Association, President, Present
- American Bar Association, Member